Each 28-35 m², air-conditioned studio, with tiled/marble flooring, features a furnished balcony with views over the Cretan Sea or the White Mountains, dining area, twin beds and bathroom.
Up to 3 guests are allowed
MALEME MARE HOTEL
First child is for free.
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Your credit card will be charged with 30% of the total amount to secure the booking. You will pay the remaining 70% directly at the hotel on your check-in.
This rate allows booking modifications or cancellation without charges up to Wednesday, 8 September 2021, 18:00 local time.
Cancellations up to 10 days prior arrival are free of charge. For cancellations later 30% of the total amount will be charged. For cancellations on the check-in date (or no show) 50% of the total amount will be charged.