It is the societe anonyme “TRIGONO SA” (distinctive title: “MALEMEMARE”), based in Maleme, Chania, Crete, by phone: +30 28210 62121 and e-mail: email@example.com, which is a hotel company and is mainly active in the providing accommodation too tourists, as well as and services related to tourism and the accommodation of visitors to our premises.
The user / visitor of our website (www.maleme-mare.gr), fully accepts the following terms and acknowledges that he will be bound by them both during the use of the above website, and during his arrival and stay at our facilities. If the user does not agree, then he must not use the services and content of our website. It is not required to provide data that constitute personal data for navigating www.maleme-mare.gr or for accessing its content.
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS:
a) When filling in the e-mail in the relevant section of our website or in a special form when you visit our site, with the sole purpose of sending you a “newsletter” and special offers, we collect exclusively your e-mail address correspondence.
b) During your simple visit to our website: we may collect only “I.P.” your addresses and thus your Internet provider (InternetServiceProvider- ISP) is recognized, solely for exporting traffic statistics.
( Cookies Policy: • Our website uses the technology with the international term “cookie”, which when you log in you are invited to accept or customize. “Cookies” are an encrypted text sequence that the Website places on the user’s computer. They are usually used to identify the server hosting the website, visitors, when they return to the same website.Cookies are also used to measure the use of the various pages of our website and to help us configure it according to your needs for • All web browsers allow you to restrict the distribution of cookies or disable cookies through your browser settings or options.The steps you need to follow to do this are different for each browser. You can find instructions in the “Help” menu of your browser. You can also view the cookies on your computer, delete the individual ones, or clear all of them.)
c) In case you use the wireless internet access services (“WiFi”) during your stay in our hotel: we collect only certain technical identifiers of the device that you use for your internet browsing.
d) During the period from your first contact (live or electronic) with us until your departure:
i) Data provided by the current legislation and / or are necessary for the use of our services such as: your name, passport / identity card number, your address (postal and electronic), electronic data (e -mail) and telephone communication, the dates of your arrival and departure, the number of people who will stay in our hotel, the information if children are among the guests, their name and date of birth, the number of room / rooms, the number of booking , the details of the travel agency / booking system (with which you may have contracted), information if you are a repeat visitor or special category visitor, your nationality / language of communication with you, the agreed accommodation package (price, additional services that may include such as eg breakfast, half board), special preferences (eg room / bed type, preferred floor) and your requests, the method of payment (bank receipts of payment or advance payment), your any consumption in addition to the package (e.g. restaurants-bars, telephones).
ii) Data required for the issuance of legal documents, such as the tax registration number and your Tax Office (in case of invoice issuance), the legal documents issued in your name (Receipts or Service Invoices).
iii) your medical data that is either required for the use of our specific services, or you disclose to us on your own initiative for reasons related to your stay and / or the facilitation of our services (eg allergies, mobility problems, special eating habits for religious reasons) provided that you provide your consent or without it, in certain cases such as. to protect your vital interests (eg in the event of an accident).
iv) the correspondence between us related to your booking and stay (eg questions, comments, satisfaction questionnaire, complaints) and your contact details with us.
v) image data that may be collected through a closed circuit system of visual recording in places intended for the control of inbound-outbound, where there is a special sign (such as the entrances of our hotels), in the context of protection of life and property of all persons present at our facilities and their goods and the property of our Company.
vi) any other data (simple or sensitive), you may disclose to us on your own initiative for a specific purpose related to your stay.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING:
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
a) To optimize the providing of the hotel services you requested from us (reservation, confirmation, accommodation, services during the stay, payment processing), the management of your reservation and stay in our hotel and the fulfillment of our obligations to you to provide you with our hotel services. The legal basis for elaboration in this case is our compliance with our obligations in accordance with the current Greek legislation (especially the hotel-tourism) as well as the execution of the contract between us.
b) The organization, coordination of our activities, our communication on issues related to our services to you (eg suggestions, comments, special requests, customer satisfaction, questionnaires). The legal basis in this case is the execution of the contract between us and the legal interest of our Company to inform you about its services, to respond to any suggestions / requests and to improve its services.
c) The evaluation and re evaluation of the use of our services, the issuance of the legal tax documents, their submission to the competent authorities and our compliance with any controls / inspections of the competent authorities. The legal basis for processing in this case is the execution of the contract between us in the part of the collection of the price of our services and our compliance with our obligations in accordance with the current Greek legislation and especially the tax.
d) Ensuring the life, safety, health and property of all persons present in our facilities (customers, employees, associates), and at the same time public health and the protection of the property and reputation of the Company. The legal basis for processing is in this case our compliance with our legal obligations to third parties, the legal interest of our Company to ensure the protection of the aforementioned persons and goods (its own and third parties) and to preserve its reputation as a safe place of residence and services and, where appropriate, your vital interest.
e) Your information about our activities, e.g. by newsletters via e-mail or mail or through social networks. The legal basis for processing is in this case your consent, which you have the right to revoke freely.
f) The legal support of the Company and / or its representatives for the satisfaction of all kinds of its rights and claims (including the collection of its fee for its services) and its defense against any third party and authority and its insurance coverage . The legal basis for processing in this case is the legal interest of the Company for its legal protection, the establishment, exercise and support of legal claims until the irrevocable judicial or out-of-court settlement of disputes, its insurance coverage and the defense of its rights before the competent authorities.
ORIGIN AND TERMINATION OF THE DATA WE COLLECT:
• We receive the above data directly from you or possibly from third parties (eg travel agencies or booking systems with which you have contracted) through which you may have booked at our hotel. We also receive from the Bank that cooperates with us, on whose website you may be transferred for the registration of your card details, the necessary data to confirm that the payment or guarantee of the price of our services has been made.
• Your data is collected and processed by our authorized and trusted staff, who have committed themselves to us by concluding confidentiality agreements.
• Our Company does not perform automated data processing, nor profile compilation.
• We do not pass on your information to third parties for their own independent purposes, business or otherwise. We may, however, transmit your data, if and to the extent required in the circumstances and in accordance with the principle of proportionality, to: “personal data”, according to what they state in their respective updates, such as e.g. to the travel agency / booking system through which you made the booking (eg for checking charges, booking confirmation), to the cooperating security company that has taken care of our hotel facilities for your and ours security (eg confirmation of arrival of a person who has a scheduled reservation), to distribution companies (couriers), providers-supporters of technological-electronic services, to legal services-lawyers in case of out-of-court or court claims, so your data can be used in court for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims, in the cooperating insurance company exclusively and only in case of occurrence of insurance risk, in certified auditors, in our suppliers (eg in case of any issue related to our products / services), b) to Banks cooperating with us if required by the circumstances or the legislation (eg see auditing transactions, credit application, case of refund), c) to health care providers (doctors, hospitals, health centers, etc.), if required to protect your vital interests, ie your life and health, or to safeguard d) any public authority or any legal person / entity supervised by it may be required by law to comply with our obligations under the law or to protect legal rights or for reasons of public interest, including the police authority, EODY, the Financial Crime Prosecution, the Ombudsman, the Consumer Ombudsman, the Personal Data Protection Authority, the judicial and / or prosecutorial authorities. The above mentioned (persons, bodies) may, on a case-by-case basis, have access to your data, to the extent and to the extent that may be required in the circumstances, either for the exercise of their duties or the mandate assigned to them by us, or by check of the law and are bound by confidentiality agreements with us and / or by professional secrecy under the law due to their status.
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that these transfers are legal and that your information remains secure in accordance with the GDPR.
• In particular, the material of the video surveillance system shall not be passed on to third parties except in the following cases: such authorities shall lawfully request information in the performance of their duties; or (b) to the victim or perpetrator of a criminal offense, in the case of data which may constitute evidence of the act.
MAINTENANCE OF DATA
We retain your data for as long as is required for each of them in accordance with our legislation, as well as for as long as is required for the execution of the contract and the establishment, exercise and / or support of legal claims.
In particular, the data that we are obliged to collect by law, are kept for as long as required by the relevant provisions and in particular the data required by the hotel legislation may be kept for up to ten years, while your billing data for hotel services we provide to you, are stored for as long as defined by the current tax legislation, so that we are able to meet our obligations arising from it.
Personal information necessary for the conclusion or execution of the contract between us is kept throughout the duration of the contract and for up to five years after its expiration.
In case of claims, these data are kept until the issuance of an irrevocable decision and / or in case of amicable settlement, until the fulfillment of the terms of the compromise, if there is no unfulfilled benefit, they are kept for an additional five years.
SUBJECT OF PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHTS:
As a subject of personal data you have the legal right:
• be aware of your information, in particular asking to be informed about your personal data we hold, to receive copies of it and to be informed about how we process it.
• submit a request to us for correction and / or completion of any inaccurate / incorrect information.
• submit a request for your data portability which we process under the contract, in order to transfer your data directly to another Processor, if this is technically possible.
• request the deletion of your data, if the observance of the data is not done for the fulfillment of our legal and / or contractual obligations and / or for reasons of public interest / order.
• request the restriction of the processing of your data, for data that you have requested to delete or correct, as well as in case our Company has to delete your data, but you want us to keep it exclusively for your own account for some reason.
• object to the processing of your data, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweighs your rights or if the processing is necessary to establish, exercise, support legal claims in court or out of court, in which case our legal interest prevails for processing and your data may be transferred to third parties for judicial use.
• to object to the sending of updates that you may receive via ordinary mail, e-mail or sms, by selecting the relevant indication in the e-mail, or by sending a relevant e-mail to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +30 28210 62121. In this case we will stop sending updates to you.
• Feel free to revoke at any time your consent to the processing of personal data, at which point the processing of those based on this consent will cease. In this case, the processing that took place before the withdrawal of the consent is not affected.
• apply to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) in accordance with the law if you believe that your rights may be violated.
CONTACT & UPDATE:
For any questions regarding this Policy or in general the protection and security of your data or the exercise of your legal rights you can contact us as follows:
Note: Data Protection Officer (Ministry of Defense), Maleme, Chania, Crete (Hotel “MALEMEMARE”), 73100 Crete, Greece,
Tel .: +30 28210 62121, E-mail: info @ maleme-mare. gr
Last Update: 21-08-2021.
PROPERTY RIGHT & COPYRIGHT:
All logos, copyrights, database rights and other copyrights of the Website material (as well as its structure and design) together with its source code, belong exclusively to the copyright holder of the Website and / or legally listed associates, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Without the prior written permission of the company “TRIGONO SA”, it is not allowed the partial or complete copying, modification, change, publication, broadcast, distribution, sale or transfer of any material of this Website or its source code.
Specifically, users understand and agree that regarding the comments they publish on the website “www.maleme-mare.gr”, their content is bound by:
Not be illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or racist.
Not to violate the personality and personal data of third parties.
Do not infringe copyright.
Not constitute a criminal offense in any way.
Comply with existing national, European and international legislation.
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other material on this Website, or may terminate the Website at any time without notice.